Buy a Gift Voucher
SS12A- Turned Krokbragd on the Inkle Loom -Guild
inkle looms, weaving, portable looms
Learn to create an impressive krokbragd woven band on the Inkle Loom
Ruth has had a lifelong love of textiles and enjoys learning and teaching rare and unusual techniques. You will find her coordinating the Weavers on the Weird Side Group at the HWS Guild of Victoria.
If COVID-19 restrictions are increased and the Guild must close this class will be presented online.
- How to warp up an inkle loom for krokbragd
- How to create extra heddle sheds
- How to weave the krokbagd band Finishing techniques
- A beautiful krokbragd woven band
- Written material covering the techniques
- Links to private you tube videos demonstrating the techniques
- Large Inkle Loom will be provided on the day. You can purchase a large Ashford Inkle Loom at checkout for $120
- Smooth cotton or linen yarn in 4 colours - for example ; mercerised [smooth] 4 ply cotton [ from Spotlight or Lincraft] or Ashford 5/2 mercerised cotton- available from the Guild
- scissors, pen, pencil, paper
Beginners who like a challenge or more experienced weavers
Cancellations and refunds
The Guild reserves the right to cancel classes due to insufficient numbers. If we cancel the workshop you will be notified and will be issued with a 100% refund.
If you decide to withdraw 7 or more days prior to the workshop/course date the Guild will retain a 10% administration fee.
If you decide to withdraw less than 7 days before the workshop/course date the Guild will retain 100% of your workshop fee.
No refunds for missed classes.