Buy a Gift Voucher
SS1A- Come Dye With Me at The Guild
dyeing, natural dyes
Easy frypan and jar dyeing for colourful braids and skeins for spinning and knitting projects. Will be able to dye multiple braids for projects or spinning classes
Your tutor Jan Brown I have been an enthusiastic dyer and spinner for nearly 50 years with a background in industrial chemistry
If COVID -19 restrictions are increased and classes can no longer be held at the Guild this class will be held online via zoom
- Easy dyeing in a frypan or in jars
- Quick method to dye and produce colourful braids and skeins
- How to mix dyes to extend your colour range
- A workshop with highly experienced dyer
- A Selection of beautifully coloured braids and skeins for use in your next project
- A knowledge of the effects of order, saturation and hue on the results obtained
- Material Fee of of $10 to be paid at time of booking
- Multiple lengths of top and or skeins.
No experience necessary
Cancellations and refunds
The Guild reserves the right to cancel classes due to insufficient numbers. If we cancel the workshop you will be notified and will be issued with a 100% refund.
If you decide to withdraw 7 or more days prior to the workshop/course date the Guild will retain a 10% administration fee.
If you decide to withdraw less than 7 days before the workshop/course date the Guild will retain 100% of your workshop fee.
No refunds for missed classes.